Some additional details about the club you may find helpful are given below;
• Aim - The aim of Hurstpierpoint Bowling Club is to promote the sport of bowling in
Hurstpierpoint and the surrounding area. And, in doing so, it welcomes anybody
irrespective of physical or bowling ability.
• Bowling Standard – All levels of bowling standards are covered from games within the club to
• Season – The outdoor bowling season runs mid-April to mid/late September.
• Location - Hurstpierpoint Bowling Club is located on the western side of South Avenue,
Hurstpierpoint BN6 9QB.
• Membership Requirements – There are no ability, gender, physical or age restrictions.
• Equipment – All the equipment is free.
• Coaching - Formal coaching sessions directed by recognised coaches are held to help members
improve their game.
• Social Calendar – Apart from bowling, the club has a strong social side throughout the year.
For example, barbeques, evening meals, card and social evenings to name
but a few.